Re: front porch/yard is toast

In a message dated 3/3/05 10:11:10 PM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

<< My point, Pam, is that insurance companies don't just take their lumps,
make an effort to recoup their losses.  >>

Not always, Kitty.  I was hit broadside by a laid off 42 yr old male in a
rusty, junky looking pickup.  I knew immediately he would not have insurance and
he said he had never been involved in an accident in his 42 yrs thus did not
need insurance.  My insurance co foot the bill but when I kept chkg on his work
status & found out he was back to work at one of the major manufacturers,
Firestone, I keep after them to collect from him.  I even provided  the shift he
was working and they never went after him  because the cost would exceed the
repair bill which was just < $5000.