Re: Okay, serious stuff

Thanks, Judy. I'll file that away.

On Saturday, March 5, 2005, at 07:49 PM, Judy L Browning wrote:

If you're concerned, you could buy some of the fire retardant material that
is used to make firefighter's togs. We had a cancer patient who refused to
stop smoking with his oxygen on. His wife made a couple of lap robes for him
out of it. That way the butts just smoldered & went out when he dropped them
(instead of cooking his tender parts.)
----- Original Message -----
From: "james singer" <jsinger@igc.org>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2005 1:34 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Okay, serious stuff

Thanks, Kitty.

Two things. First, I would assume the cookie sheet would be only to
catch my sloppiness in watering and keep it off the heating mat and,
maybe, to raise the humidity now and then, not for any capillary
use--although that's an interesting notion to put in the mix. Second,
where can I read about APS units? If I'm going to put together the
be-all-to-end-all indoor seed starting factory, I'd better understand
all the options.