Re: It's over!/compost

Sounds like it was a smash hit. You'll probably be tapped for a repeat next year, so save the master copy of your booklet.

Having materials for attendees to touch and heft is always a winner. At the tropical fruit lecture that Ms Fatma and I went to a couple of weeks ago, the highlight was clearly the tropical fruit that one of the locals brought. At the end of the show, they carved them up so everyone got a taste as well as a look-see.