RE: It's over!/compost now pruning

HA! I have been looking at this tree all winter while it is leave bare....
trying to decide how I should prune it this spring (ok, very soon).

Seems I always pick the wrong branches even after looking at it all winter
and reviewing the sites on pruning....

Wish I could have joined you yesterday Zem...

Hum... maybe I should take a picture of it and you guys could guide me thru
it! :)