Re: pruning question

Kinda difficult, Donna, without being able to walk around it and kick the tires. But in the bottom picture, I'd get rid of all that twiggy stuff [those are temporary branches; they're never going to amount to anything] and maybe that lateral to the left [I don't like its angle to the trunk; looks like a major break or split waiting to happen].