From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of james singer
Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2005 6:38 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] It's over!/compost

Sounds like it was a smash hit. You'll probably be tapped for a repeat
next year, so save the master copy of your booklet.

Having materials for attendees to touch and heft is always a winner. At
the tropical fruit lecture that Ms Fatma and I went to a couple of
weeks ago, the highlight was clearly the tropical fruit that one of the
locals brought. At the end of the show, they carved them up so everyone
got a taste as well as a look-see.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W