Re: It's over!/compost

In a message dated 3/7/05 9:07:40 AM, 4042N15@nationalhearing.com writes:

<< I know one really stupid mistake I made. >>

Kitty, I know you had to do well as knowledgeable as you are.  Were you
exhausted when it was over?  I have a  durable energy level but when I get home
after giving a presentation I am like a limb noodle.  This is my last year but I
just agreed to give a demo for our MG garden tour.  Demos, however, are much
easier.  This will be on how to plant a hypertufa.  Congratulations to you!