RE: gloves

Libby, I never wear gloves. I like to feel what I'm doing and they make me
hot. Of course my hands show it completely. But, just one of the joys of
gardening I guess. I will wear them if I'm messing with brambles, or
prickly plants, but other than that I just consider them a bother. I'm
envious of people who are comfortable in them. It makes a big difference in
the hands.

not for more delicate gardening chores.