RE: gloves

Depends on what I am doing in the garden. Most times I use 'wonder gloves'-
open knit with rubber coating on one side. At least your hands can breathe!

I tend to get a lot of cuts at work as well as tend to dry out and crack at
this time of the year, so really have problems in the pond, and tend to get
infections from time to time. If dividing lilies or something out of the
water, I use latex gloves.

I also use the latex gloves when fertilizing... seems that stuff also
bothers my hands.

Donna