Orchid Show

Just in case any of you are in the Galveston area this week end, the
Galveston Orchid Society is having a spring show, Orchid Journey, on
Saturday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.,  and Sunday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., at the Nessler
Center in Texas City.  I can send directions if you need them.

I will be the exhausted looking woman with bags under her eyes who had no
idea what she was getting into a year ago when she agreed to be show chair.

Texas Gulf Coast