To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 2:54 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Camera

Jim,
Can a wide angle lens on a digital camera produce a fish-eye like it would
on an SLR? Are avacado blooms wide? What does [resolution to 0.8"] mean in
regard to the end product? (I tend to think of resolution in dots per inch,
like 300 dpi, so I don't understand the .8 inch resolution.
Kitty

----- Original Message ----- From: "james singer" <jsinger@igc.org>