RE: Fuchsia

Not to rain your parade... which BTW, you are probably correct
about...BUT!:)

Growers have been known to donate a half dozen plants for projects just like
you are doing... a public garden run by non-profit groups that is very
visible. That small donation on their part could lead to a newer variety
being shown off for them... and of course future sales.

I would have dropped them an email (preferably from MG account, verifiable
group address) and asked....

Donna

She wrote me back that she had contacted an editor at