From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of gardenqueen@academicplanet.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 7:28 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: RE: [CHAT] the healing begins.....

Could use a few perennial geraniums if anyone is dividing some up. Two
on the porch got clobbered. And anyone w/ spare muscari this fall, bunch
of them (in pots got creamed too. Thanks - y'all are the best. If it
wasn't for your support during this mess, my butter would have slipped
off my noodles.

Pam Evans
Kemp, TX
zone 8A