Re: gloves

Thanks everybody for all the glove input. A friend gave me a pair of
knit gloves with rubber palms/fingers which he recommended for shoveling
and digging - the gloves are somewhat tacky so they help do some of the
gripping. Haven't tried them for other chores - think I'll keep my eyes
open for the lighterweight version for general gardening use. Probably
still end up barehanded much of the time - one reason I keep my tetanus
shot current...

Maryland zone 6

Cathy Carpenter <cathy.c@insightbb.com> wrote:
I use knit gloves with the rubber dipped fingers and palms for most
gardening, leather for roses and brambles, and still plant seeds
barehanded. For work in the swamp, I wear those heavy duty rubber
gloves that many use for chemical work.