Messenger

Has anyone on the list tried Messenger?  Not sure if we already discussed
this.  I'm trying to get the local Co-op to order some in to try in our MG
nursery.  Meanwhile I just saw it in the Gardens Alive! catalogue, though
they call it GreenGuard.  Of course it costs an arm and a leg from GA, but
that can be offset by their coupon.
It's basically a protein, harpin, that convinces the plant it's under attack
which revs up all its defences.  Since it's not really under attack these
defences result in more vigor and disease resistance.  I'm wondering what
happens to the plant when you stop supplying the trigger.

www.messenger.info

Kitty