Re: pruningl

Kitty,

Your pruner has a usable length which is a bit shorter than 15'. It's
like standing on a 8" step ladder; very difficult to work off the top
most rung. So the answer is to find the usable length that you can hold
comfortably & you will find you can make under cuts very easily before
sawing the limb off. Keeping in mind a pole saw is only made to cut
limbs approx.  4" or less. I sometimes use a small stepladder to work
off or in some cases an actual ladder if I need to prune a bit of a limb
that branches off a larger limb. With a little practice you will be
sawing with the best of them.

good luck,

Ron