Re: front porch/yard is toast

Good Lord, Pam...

I'm doing some catchup on email here - over 1000 in my chat folder
and find this.  I am so thankful you and Sugar are OK and really
empathize with you; had a cable co. come thru my garden once without
permission and trench it; total feeling of violation and almost
unbearable urge to employ a baseball bat to good advantage.

Glad you are also healing and have planted some stuff.  I have lots
of peren. geraniums.  If it ever quits snowing and blowing here, can
dig some for you.  May be early April at the rate Ma Nature is going
- is that too late for you to plant?

I'm still wading thru' mail, so do not know if you ever got hold of
the insurance people or a lawyer....what's happened?

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Shadyside Garden Designs