RE: gloves

My nails are always green/brown as I'm forever deadheading without gloves!
When they look really awful, I soak them in a bleach solution! Not the
greatest for ones skin, but it gets your nails clean!

Guess what?  Mardi is on LI just minutes from me, but we haven't been able
to talk to each other.  She's only here for a very short stay and is
spending time with long lost cousins, so I fear we'll never see each other!
How frustrating!

Long Island, NY
Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)