Re: Update on A Touch

To:  The Right Honorable U.S. R.t.t.I.H.S.- Y.H, M.R, T.B.W!

Most Revered and Venerated Sir,

May I abjectly tender my sincere apologies for neglecting to address
you with your full honorific the other night when replying to your
plea for assistance.  My sole excuse was ignorance of your singular
status.  I shall endeavor to correct this inexcusable error in future
communications;-)

PS Your new greenhouse sounds fab. and congrats on becoming
international!!

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade