Re: Update on A Touch

To:  The Right Honorable U.S. R.t.t.I.H.S.- Y.H, M.R, T.B.W!

Most Revered and Venerated Sir,

May I abjectly tender my sincere apologies for neglecting to address
you with your full honorific the other night when replying to your
plea for assistance.  My sole excuse was ignorance of your singular
status.  I shall endeavor to correct this inexcusable error in future

PS Your new greenhouse sounds fab. and congrats on becoming

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Shadyside Garden Designs
Current Article: Until April 11