Re: I have undertaken the greatest challenge

> From: james singer <jsinger@igc.org>
> Thanks, Marge. Look forward to it. Really. :>)

Heh, heh, Jim, you haven't seen that attic:-)  Was up there today
looking for something and oh lordy is it in major need of massive
help.  Absolutely amazing what can be squirreled away over a 30 year
time span.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade