Re: Signs of spring!

Aplfgcnys@aol.com wrote:
The first snowdrops bloomed today! Right through the pile of gravel
and trash the plow had pushed up. They are at the foot of a large southeast-facing rock outcropping, and have the dark driveway to
warm the soil, so it is a warm microclimate - but great to see them
blooming with snow piled all around.
Hi Auralie--
   Do you know of a good source for Galanthus ? I've not yet grown
snowdrops, but having seen a lot of pictures of them lately, I want
to give them a try. The usual suspects (B & B, Odyssey, Old House) offer
G. nivalis and maybe elwesii, but nobody seems to have a wide offering.
Do you grow Leucojum as well ?
-jrf
--
Jim Fisher