Re: I have undertaken the greatest challenge

Decided I wanted to set up a seed germination station that would be indoors and better protected from squirrels and such than my usual germination areas. Especially for seeds that are somewhat hard to get [phalsa and kwai muk, for example]. I've also got some orchid seeds that require a bit more TLC, I suspect, than they would get on the cutting bench.