RE: Nasturtiums

They do OK here in the early spring but usually croak by late June. I do
know that they hate fertilizing and rich soil. They do better in very poor,
dry soil from what I recall. I did see someone here have luck with them in
those coconut fiber lined baskets. They were hanging on the fence and grew
most of the summer if I recall. Maybe they neglected them so they did well.
Pam, where are you? You know better what will grow in Texas.