Re: Genus & Species

Thanks Kitty, very good explanations. The graft chimera is very
interesting. Great information. I've always been familiar with the listing
of variety, cultivar, or Magnolia X "Whatever" but this was a new discovery
for me, to see NO indication of where the plants came from. I guess I've
just not been paying very close attention when I'm drooling over the
pictures in catalogs.