Re: I have undertaken the greatest challenge

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] I have undertaken the greatest challenge
  • From: Libby Valentine grdner03@yahoo.com
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 07:59:33 -0800 (PST)

Hi Josh,

I will check! I stopped my subscription when they split into 2 fluff
magazines a few years ago, but a manure comparison article sounds like
it would have been before that. Since I have to start cleaning that room
soon anyway, I'll take a look.

Libby

Josh Haskell <haskell@ncweb.com> wrote:
Libby,

About five years ago, maybe six, OG did an article comparing various
animal manures. As I recall chicken rated highest in Nitrogen, and horse
scored better than cow, despite what all the old time farmers say. Would
you happen to have the article in your collection? Or does anyone else on
the list happen to have it? Kitty?? I'd love to get a copy.

Josh Haskell
Ohio -- Zone 5