RE: Back to the garage

Wait wait-- you might have missed something really important.. sure you
doing want to go thru all that again before it makes it to the curb....
Or is it all Ms Fatma's stuff?

Hum... must have made it well to survive all these years.... so how many
places in this country has this terra cotta bowl been?