ADMIM: Duplicate messages

Hi guys,

   I've been going through the logs and I really have to say I don't think
   it's the hort.net servers.

   It looks like something's going on with a couple of ISPs, but I'm not
   sure if it's a coincidence or what's causing it.  Basically, these ISPs
   are sending the same message over and over to hort.net with different
   timestamps and and Message-IDs (a unique identifier for each message).

   That unique identifier is used to remove any duplicates, but since they
   each had different identifiers the 'duplicates' couldn't be removed.

   I suppose the ultimate test will be this message -- if we get duplicates,
   then it's definitely the hort.net system since the message is originating
   there too.  :)