Re: Mahonia

Well, Zem, a quick Google to find an image of this one comes up blank
and an advanced search brings up assorted UK, Dutch and Polish
nurseries and sites...if you have contacts in Eureka Springs, see if
they can tell you where they got it as it does not seem to be
prevalent in the trade this side of the pond.  I have not looked at
Heronswood....back in a flash....nope, not listed there.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Shadyside Garden Designs
Current Article: Until April 11