From:  [mailto: gardenqueen@academicplanet.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 17:11:00 -0600
Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] OT: smoke check

Sorry all - the day that punk turned my place into a drive thru
I<br>started again. Will quit again when I get al this crap straightened
Message -----<br>From: Zemuly Sanders<br>Sent: 3/15/2005 2:50:31
PM<br>To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT: smoke
----- <br>From: "Libby Valentine" <grdner03@yahoo.com><br>To:
<gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2005 2:27
unread messages in segments between January and March,<br>> and since
I've caught up on a few items, I'm wondering how the smoking<br>>
cessation is going. Pam, zem, you two both still working on clean