Re: OT: smoke check

Coffee always works for me as a stimulant.  I'm addicted to it.
Long  Island, NY
Zone 6/7

In a message dated 3/16/2005 5:57:37  A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
mhobertm@excite.com writes:

Well,  Pam and Zem both are doing better than me. I lasted about 5
days...guess I  hadn't planned on how to deal with the effects of going
without the main  stimulant that my overly sleep deprived body works
on...I get about 4-5  hours of sleep a day and I think that nicotine is
all that keeps me awake  the other 19-20 hrs of the day. Any
suggestions?--besides the obvious which  is get more sleep which if
anyone can figure out how I can do that and not  lose the productivity I
need to work 2 jobs, be a wife and raise three  kids, do MG stuff, Girl
Scouts, 4-H, softball coaching, piano lessons,  etc., etc., I'd love to