From:  [mailto: EvaTEsq@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 06:18:01 EST
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT: smoke check

Coffee always works for me as a stimulant. I'm addicted to it.<br>
3/16/2005 5:57:37 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, <br>mhobertm@excite.com
lasted about 5<br>days...guess I hadn't planned on how to deal with the
effects of going<br>without the main stimulant that my overly sleep
deprived body works<br>on...I get about 4-5 hours of sleep a day and I
think that nicotine is<br>all that keeps me awake the other 19-20 hrs of
the day. Any<br>suggestions?--besides the obvious which is get more
sleep which if<br>anyone can figure out how I can do that and not lose
the productivity I<br>need to work 2 jobs, be a wife and raise three
kids, do MG stuff, Girl<br>Scouts, 4-H, softball coaching, piano
lessons, etc., etc., I'd love

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com