Re: All caught up!!!

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] All caught up!!!
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 11:50:08 -0600

Melody,
That seems to always be a problem.  I was Secretary of my neighborhood
association for 5 yrs, then bowed out as MG tasks increased.  At the same
time our President died and the Treasurer  moved.  So for the past 3 yrs
we've sort of been in limbo because the new president - the only person
willing to do it - is an idiot, the secretary refuses to come to meeetings
or write newsletters, and the treasurer, though he does do a good job, has
never been seen - even when he was elected.  So now I've taken to writing
the newsletter just so we'll have one.  We just can't get people interested
in participation, yet they grumble about this and that.

My sisters and I were all in Brownies and Girl Scouts.  My mother was not
well so she had to decline participation, but she always made sure to
contribute by baking or supplying materials when needed.

Yes, we need to say "NO" sometimes, but it sure would be nice if some people
would just occasionally say "Yes".

Kitty