Re: I have undertaken the greatest challenge

If these mags were from that admirable period in OG's history when it was printed on newsprint, there would be no difference. Slick pages [as my mother called them, referring to the Sears catalog in the outhouse] are a different animal, if only because the ink is formulated differently and the paper is sized. How fast it rots and what residues it leaves are likely different from newsprint.