RE: Re: OT: smoke check

HA! I love it! :)

I figure if my house doesn't get cleaned by the time the weather breaks, it
won't till the fall....

Donna
Who did manage to get the front room/dinning room/kitchen/hallway painted in
the last couple of weeks....that was on the to do list for 5 years! NO
comment on how long it will take to get those rooms back in order as most
things were moved out of there to do this.