RE: Re: OT: smoke check

Well...no "oops" time yet. So far what I've given up or stopped has been
just fine with me. Now..I need to work on my HUSBAND!!!! After being in
Hawaii last week...I told him we need to sell the farm and everything
else and live over there!!!! OHMYGOSH it was nice. The weather was
awesome. The scenery - awesome. The people - again awesome. *sigh* I'd
live in a shoebox on the side of the road if I could live there! HA!

Donna <gossiper@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
"hi Jesse" :)

I wish you luck in your quest for having a less stressful and enjoyable
life. I started about 4 years ago and can't say that I have more time nor am
doing more enjoyable things. I learned how to say NO, but the years of stuff
on the to do later list are still not done:(

Are you over the 'oops' time yet as I call it? As much as I wanted to stop
doing things, I felt really something - not depressed, not relieved, kinda
lost - as I gave projects up. My last newsletter on the last page I wrote an
article to the group which had them and me in tears. I gave up so many
things I really enjoyed and am not sure I really did the right thing. (I
should have given up my job instead) The funny thing is I don't have a clue
how I got all that done on a regular basis... monthly newsletters, web
pages, restoration work, greenhouse control, meetings, odd projects,
classes, speeches, pond tours, pond expos, and a zillion other things I gave
up....

Donna