RE: Storm

They're fine. Still settling in. I think they might feel somewhere in their
doggie minds that they will be abandoned again, which is the reason for all
of the angst and destruction. We'll work through it. They are sweet sweet
boys, who just need a lot of love.

Sure I will take a picture of the privets for you. Kitty, my friend Liz is
the one that started this. She needed more space in her yard and so she
started whacking at the bottom limbs of her privet. They are super easy to
do, except they do get a lot of suckers if you don't get the branch off all
the way. I took the pruning saw and loppers to mine a month or so ago. They
look like Dr. Suess trees at the moment, but in a few months they should be
gorgeous. I'll try and remember to post a pic!