Re: Re: OT: domestic chores was:smoke check

Ah, Donna....a woman after my own heart.  I figure the same about my
house.  Either it gets cleaned in winter or it gets REALLY dirty
before the next one.  Anybody who can't live with that can clean it
themselves...

Had to laugh about the stuff you moved out to paint.  Had repairs
made from water damage to our bedroom in 2002 and the boxes of stuff
packed up for that are still sitting there - still not unpacked and
the chairs & desk that lived in there are still on the screened porch
encased in plastic.  Was certainly going to get that task done this
winter...HA!  One thing about having all the furniture out of the
room....sure makes it easier to vac. :-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Shadyside Garden Designs
Current Article: Until April 11
> HA! I love it! :)
>
> I figure if my house doesn't get cleaned by the time the weather
breaks, it
> won't till the fall....
>
> Donna
> Who did manage to get the front room/dinning room/kitchen/hallway
painted in
> the last couple of weeks....that was on the to do list for 5 years!
NO