Re: update on DF's daughter

I could be wrong, but I assume she is at Lucile Packard (part of
Stanford that specializes in kids)  the address is :

Lucile Packard Children's Hospital
725 Welch Road
Palo Alto, California 94304
(650) 497-8000

Stanford's address is :

Stanford Hospital & Clinics | 300 Pasteur Drive | Stanford, California
94305 | (650) 723-4000

Unfortunately, with the new HIPAA regulations, the hospital cannot tell
you where a patient is, or even confirm that they have any knowledge of
a patient.  So, hopefully, my first guess is correct and your card can
get to her.