Re: update on DF's daughter

Theresa, I hope David knows by now that he has the love and
support of all of us through these difficulties.  He and Michelle
are in my prayers daily, and I'm sure that is true for others.
Thank you for keeping us informed, and for assuring him of
our concern.
Auralie

In a message dated 03/18/2005 4:05:57 AM Eastern Standard Time,