Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 13:57:52 -0800 (PST)
From: Libby Valentine <grdner03@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [CHAT] artemisia cuttings

Pam, they got here today and they are beautiful!  And what a fragrance -
love it.

Now, since I have played around with cuttings but never for something
that mattered as much to me as these... I put them in some nursery pots
with light potting soil, watered them, spritzed the foliage, and made
some little plastic tents to keep the humidity in. They are in a bedroom
where the cats cannot get to them, and will get indirect sunlight.

Is this a good way to go or have I done anything I should go promptly undo
or redo?

Libby
<aryland zone 6

<gardenqueen@academicplanet.com> wrote:
Libby & Mardi - they'll be en route tomorrow - Priority mail. Enjoy.