Re: Hamamelis x intermedia 'Angelly'

> If you happen to be going to so Indiana, I'd do that.  But with the cost of
> gas these days, it would be hard to have that ham be the only reason.
> Virtually every order i've gotten from Roslyn has had problems - bad
> packaging that destroyed several phlox, root rot on a dogwood - and pretty
> nasty people to deal with.  Fortunately this year I didn't have to buy from
> them.

Hmm.  That's not heartening to hear.  I've purchased only one thing from
them -- a Schizophragma about eight years ago.  It actually did really
well for me, but like I said...  That was eight years ago.  The nursery
might be really different now.

There's a lot of other stuff to see in S. Indiana.  Gene's down there and
right across the border there's Yewdell Gardens and Bernheim.  The biggest
issue for me is finding the time to do it.  :(