From: A A HODGES [mailto: hodgesaa@earthlink.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 14:51:55 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Are you wearing green?

LOL! It's not that bad Kitty. I just try and stay away from the news
during<br>the early part of March because that's about all they talk
about. The<br>&quot;pinch me and you're dead meat&quot; line came from a
Laurel K. Hamilton book. I<br>always thought it was funny. I recall Gene
B. saying it seemed that all of<br>her characters needed a good 12 step
program. LOL! And he's right but does<br>that say about me, that I love
Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing
Center<br>&lt;4042N15@nationalhearing.com&gt;<br>&gt; To:
&lt;gardenchat@hort.net&gt;<br>&gt; Date: 3/19/2005 10:22:55 AM<br>&gt;
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Are you wearing green?<br>&gt;<br>&gt; Ow! Sorry it
is such an ordeal for you there, Andrea. Here in Krautland<br>&gt; there
is a St. Patrick's Day parade that runs about 500 yards down
an<br>alley.<br>&gt; That's about it. Except of course for all the
krautheads who think it's<br>an<br>&gt; excuse to drink more beer. The
Original Message ----- <br>&gt; From: &quot;A A HODGES&quot;
&lt;hodgesaa@earthlink.net&gt;<br>&gt;<br>&gt; &gt; The only thing I
wanted for today was a button that said &quot;Pinch me and<br>&gt; &gt;
you're dead meat.&quot; Couldn't find one though. Sigh. Living near
Savannah,<br>&gt; GA<br>&gt; &gt; with it's HUGE St. Patrick's day
(weeks) of blather and Miss Irish Eyes<br>a<br>&gt; &gt; Smilin pageants
tends to make March 17th a day that I ignore.<br>&gt; &gt;<br>&gt;
&gt;<br>&gt; &gt; &gt; [Original Message]<br>&gt; &gt; &gt; From: Chapel
Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center<br>&gt; &gt;
&lt;4042N15@nationalhearing.com&gt;<br>&gt; &gt; &gt; To:
&lt;gardenchat@hort.net&gt;<br>&gt; &gt; &gt; Date: 3/17/2005 10:12:08
AM<br>&gt; &gt; &gt; Subject: [CHAT] Are you wearing green?<br>&gt; &gt;
&gt;<br>&gt; &gt; &gt; Top o'the mornin', to ye!<br>&gt; &gt; &gt; Happy
St. Patrick's day to you all!<br>&gt; &gt; &gt;<br>&gt; &gt; &gt;
Kitty<br>&gt; &gt;

&gt;<br>&gt; &gt; &gt;