RE: I need my garden!

Sorry to hear this Melody- even if you are not directly responsible, it has
to be upsetting for all involved. Hopefully she will resolve the issue and
the troop will enjoy the benefits of their work. Maybe she should have some
of the troop go knocking on the deadbeats doors.... sheesh, not to pay the
troop is really pathetic. (Due note, I am not commenting on the other
possibility that she used the money cause that is sooooooo wrong.)

Donna