Re: re: houseplant question

When Kat the plantwoman had to cut back or thin the
ones at work she would offer the stalks to anyone who
wanted them - all you had to do was strip a few bottom
leaves and literally stick it in a pot of damp soil.
I had one in a container of water for several years
(we put it there to keep until someone took it home,
which never happened, so it lived in a corner of my
office).  Developed a massive root system in the
water.

Libby
Maryland zone 6

--- Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center

http://mail.yahoo.com