update from moi

Computer is still dead, storms coming through today so they can't start
on my house YET. It's insane. Had to help my neighbor's hubby bury her
cat yesterday, not a good day. Melody my dear, God love ya for the
ordeal you're enduring. That is a mess. And ever since one of our
co-workers stole the Christmas money we had collected for poor children
last December, my illusions about my fellow man have been shattered. Zem
- woo hoo on the new job, sounds fab. Everyone enjoy your artemisia
cuttings, Eva yours will be en route today.

And Knock Out rose does get black spot, even w/ spraying.  At least here it does.
Theresa, thanks for the address - will try to get a card out to Michelle
this week. Judy - received your package! God bless ya darlin'.

Hi to all!

Pam Evans
Kemp, TX
zone 8A