RE: A little rant (mostly joking)

Cyndi, I know EXACTLY what you mean about both. Beaufort has always been
weird weather-wise, so I"m kind of used to that. If you visit here you
always have to bring winter and summer clothes, as it might be 40 one day
and 75 the next. I am so tired of yucky weather this spring though. Seems
to be lasting forever. Usually it's 75 degrees daily in mid-March. This
year it's only happened twice that I recall. And very wet this year too.
I'm sure by August I'll be complaining that it's too dry so I'd better shut

I am the same way about the noisy vehicles. I live in a cul-de-sac in a
very quieet neighborhood and every once in a while on a Saturday morning
some yayhoo gets out some recreational vehicle and fires it up. Irritates
the crap out of me. I like my quiet weekend mornings. Of course I have none
of that now as I have a dog lying at my feet relentlessly squeaking a
stuffed toy.........The rest of us are trying to ignore him.