Re: New Job

Zem, hope you enjoy your new job.  I, too, am back in the greenhouse planting
& preparing for a Apr 1 opening.  This is the first year I have not had
soreness but I broke in gradually starting out with a couple of 4 hr days.  My arms
& shoulders usually are sore.  After opening, my feet are the test.  An 8 hr
day on cement and running does its toll even with good shoes but it is worth
it all.  The greenhouses are football field length.  Thank goodness for
intercom & radios.
    Long term weather forcast for our area is cold & wet however we have not
seen the wet yet.
        Ceres