Re: Lady slipper

Again thanks, Jim. It's really stunning in person. If it's still on exhibit when I get back, I'll get the ID Selby has given it and let you know. Meantime, I'm going to ID my pictures with your ID.

Incidentally, I was feeling kind of down because our plantation is looking kind of bedraggled, but when I compared it--plant for plant--with Selby, we're looking pretty good.