Re: Kitty's list

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Kitty's list
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 15:34:01 -0600

I just really hate throwing out perfectly good plants, Pam, and I just don't
have many people I can give them to.  My sister won't take them, but she
will help me sell them, bless her.  Reminds me, next month I'll have to
start hitting up the produce departments for the big heavy-duty shallow
cardboard boxes with cut out handles.  They are perfect for plants and they
stack so well.  People will buy more if they have something to put them in.

Kitty