Re: tulip forcing

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] tulip forcing
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 09:54:39 -0600

No pockets, and I never found either pair.  The house glasses got misplaced
a couple of days ago which is why I was wearing my good ones, taken from my
purse.  I had those on to watch TV, got up for a commercial or something,
put them down somewhere, and that was it.  Jeez!  They'll eventually turn
up - just hope I don't step on them.

I usually put my watch in the same place every night, too, but occasionally
take it off elsewhere if it is bothering me.  I usually find it.  But today,
I simply left the house without remembering to even put it on.  Spring is in
the air!!

Kitty